Meneham camp site
Camping Plage de Meneham offers useful and practical services as well as leisure facilities to be enjoyed with your family and friends during your holiday in Brittany.
On the campsite :
- a reception office open everyday from the 1 th june to the 16 th of September 2024 with practical information, tourist leaflets, loan of books and reading corner.
- 300m : Village of Meneham, nestled in the rocks on the "coast of legends". This hamlet retraces the daily life of its former inhabitants - soldiers, customs officers and peasants-fishermen-"goémoniers" (seaweed fishermen). Guided tours of the site available including visit of craftsmens' workshops.
- Auberge/restaurant on site.
- 3km : Kerlouan and its shops, supermarket, bakery, butchers, bar, restaurants, bank and Tourist Information Centre.
Opening hours :
- June and September : 9 .30 AM / 12 .30 PM 2.30 PM / - 7.00 PM
- July and August : 9.00 AM / 1.00 PM - 2.00 PM / 8 .00 PM