On-site services and activities
Camping Plage de Meneham offers useful and practical services as well as leisure facilities to be enjoyed with your family and friends during your holiday in Brittany.
On the campsite :
- a reception office open everyday from the 3rd of June to the 16th of September 2017, with practical information, tourist leaflets, loan of books and reading corner.
- Free Wifi access
- a laundry room with washing machine (5 € per token) and tumble dryer (3 € for 30 minutes)
- waste drainage
- an iron and ironing table
- a petanque ground
- a tennis court
- a playground
- a table tennis table
- 300m : Village of Meneham, nestled in the rocks on the "coast of legends". This hamlet retraces the daily life of its former inhabitants - soldiers, customs officers and peasants-fishermen-"goémoniers" (seaweed fishermen). Guided tours of the site available including visit of craftsmens' workshops.
- Auberge/restaurant on site.
- 3km : Kerlouan and its shops, supermarket, bakery, butchers, bar, restaurants, bank and Tourist Information Centre.
Opening hours :
- June and September : 13h00 - 19h00
- July and August : 10h00 - 13h00 / 15h30 - 20h00